The “aka.ms/addcomputer” adds the computer or manages your account info, subscriptions, and privacy and security settings to get the most out of Microsoft. If you already have a Microsoft account, you can easily add your computer to it from within the sign-in screen on your computer or device.
Advantages of adding a computer to Aka Microsoft
Following are the some common advantages you get after adding your computer to aka Microsoft-
- Security: Change a password, update security information, and keep vital account details up-to-date.
- Privacy: Review your search history, browsing and location activity, and more.
- Devices: Find, lock, or erase a lost or stolen Windows 10 device, schedule a repair, and get support.
- Payments & billing: Update your payment information, check your order history, redeem gift cards, and get billing help.
- Family: Keep your family safer online and stay connected even when you’re apart.
- Subscriptions: Quickly renew and manage your favorite Microsoft subscriptions and services in one place.
- Help: Get expert answers and advice on Microsoft products and services.
What are the steps to add a computer to Aka Microsoft?
To add a new or existing computer to your Microsoft account, following are the steps:
- Access the website’s “(aka.ms/addcomputer)” login page and sign in using your Microsoft account.
- If your account is linked to more than one email address, choose the one you want to use to control this device from the drop-down option.
- Select Next after entering the code that is shown on your device.
- On the following page, give your device a name and select an image if you want to showcase how it appears when you connect into Windows.
- To finish the configuration, click Finish.